KidSplorer Web Browser
Protect your children online with KidSplorer
KidSplorer web browser is designed specifically for children to safely browse the internet. KidSplorer is a safer alternative to Internet Explorer web browser.
KidSplorer maintains a database of approved KidSafe sites that your child can access. Your child can only visit sites that are listed in the kid safe database, all other sites are automatically blocked.
In addition, the program offers strong parental control features. Parents determine what sites they allow their children to visit. KidSplorer help protect kids and offer parents some control over what sites to allow and what sites to block.
Some Benefits of using KidSplorer Web Browser
- Prevent your children from visiting inappropriate sites.
- Allow access to all the pages on a web site or just a selected few.
- Regulate the amount of time spent on the computer or on the internet.
- Prevent access to the Start button, Taskbar, Desktop icons and other keys that allows you to switch to other programs.
- Prevent the running of any other programs including all browsers such as Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, Netscape, FireFox and Opera web browsers.
Finally!, parents have the web browser to provide a safe, secure and unsupervised internet environment.
Learn more about protecting your children on the internet. Read More...
- Simple and easy-to-use interface. The interface is designed to be friendly and intuitive, to make it very easy for parents and children to use the program.
- Secure. Prevent program switching so that your child will not be tempted to run other programs that are installed on your computer.
- Multiple users. Setup seperate web site list and restrictions for each child.
- Color coded bookmarks. Associate a specific color or pattern to web site making it easier for young children to identify their favorite sites.
- Easy Navigation. KidSplorer has a typical web browser interface making it easy to learn.
- Time Management. Regulate the number of hours spend on the computer or internet by specifying the days and times that the program can be used.
- Full Web access for parents. Only parents can disable safety to add, change or remove sites and customize the programs' settings.
- Different Levels of Sites Matching. Parents can decide whether their kid can only visit a specific page or all pages on a web site. All other pages, web sites and contents are blocked.
- Time Limits. Limit the time that your children use the internet per day and per week.
- Customizable list of KidSafe-Sites. Parents determine what site they allow their children to see by adding web site to their allowed list. Web sites and pages are filtered/blocked based on the site list.
- Default browser. All web pages will be viewed using KidSplorer web browser.
- Passwords. Password protections for login, exit and parental mode.