Followup Mailer is an automated system that instantly emails
information to your customers and prospects. It can automatically
followup with them over the coming days, weeks, and months. You can send
one or more messages at preset time intervals. For instance you can create
10 messages and release them to prospects on the schedule you specify.
Followup Mailer auto responder is convenient
and saves you time by automatically replying to your email and sending
out follow up emails instead of you having to manually keep track of it.
You can personalize your e-mail replies by including the sender's name and
prospect specific fields.
Benefits of using Followup Mailer Software
- Saves you time by automatically replying to your email.
- Frees you from having to keep manually answering your email with the same
- Automates the task of sending scheduled, follow-up email messages.
- Helps you build an ongoing relationship with your current customers
and prospective ones.
- No need to constantly stay at your computer to make sure your email is answered
in a timely manner.
Spend more time making sales and finding new leads.
- Improve the functionality of your business without hiring new staff.
- Improve your ability to keep customers and prospects informed.
Some uses of FollowupMailer Auto responder
- Auto responder for customer service - Provide 24x7 customer support
- Deliver email course - Inexpensive way of delivering your eBooks
- Follow-ups and prospects marketing
- Advertising Followup, sequential marketing, drip marketing
- Key in touch with your eBay, PayPal, etc prospects
- Mailing lists, ezines or newsletters that your visitors can subscribe to
- Offer periodic discounts and promotions to your customers
FollowupMailer reduces the time you spend to answer and follow-up on emails.
- Run from your desktop PC, no need to pay for a monthly based subscription autoresponder services.
- Personalize messages with recipient's name, company, address or your own custom fields.
- You have total control of the timing of your email marketing campaign. Schedule an email marketing campaign at a specified time or specified time interval.
- Scheduled or manual email broadcasting.
- Delivering a sequence of messages at the right time to your list.